Sony showed off a Playstation branded 24-inch 3D display package designed to break the cost barrier to 3D, which Sony has continuously shown off to be viable way to play games and view media. The 3D TV has an interesting feature that will sure to be a hit with multi-player users. The TV puts an end to “screen-watchers” when playing offline multi-player games by allowing the two players to see only their respective screen. The combo includes a copy of Resistance 3, an HDMI cable (always a nice welcome), and a single pair of 3D glasses ( valued at 69.99), all for a very reasonable $499.
- Wind Mobile Withdraws from 700Mhz Spectrum Auction bit.ly/1cXRPdL 3 months ago
- Quench Your Thirst For Blood and Gore With The Spartacus Legends F2P Game bit.ly/1b395PN 9 months ago
- RT @CrackBerry: Deal of the Day: Save 43% on the OtterBox Commuter Series Case for the BlackBerry Bold 9930 and 9900 bit.ly/KD7seU 1 year ago
- Deal Alert: Another World Is 50% Off On Google Play Store bit.ly/KX13rL 1 year ago
- Mobilicity's Upcoming Network and Business Decisions Revealed; Expansion, Femtocell, and Tiered Data Plans bit.ly/MlD3S3 1 year ago